Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE ABOUT AGING


K's birthday is just around the corner, and while she is certainly not of an age I would consider "old", I thought I would offer some words of wisdom about aging which I have garnered during my life's voyage of some nearly sixty trips around the sun.

So, K, here is my message to you about growing old. I hope you will it find uplifting and perhaps even inspiring on your XXth birthday:



CRAP...
I forgot what it was...

oh well,



Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu!



Gambatte, ne!


Your loving Panda.

Until next, sweet sailing.

6 comments:

Don Snabulus said...

Perhaps sweet sailing was the message! Happy birthday to K from the Oregon Bunch.

Anonymous said...

What's the message?

Don: Thanks.

K

Anonymous said...

K, I think he is trying to be funny, he just does that from time to time, he cannot help it, must be something in the water he drunk as a child. Do cut ol' P some slack will ya!

AND happy birthday to you from a kind, sensitive Swede who never makes silly jokes ;)

M

Anonymous said...

M, yeah, you're right. & Thanks.
K

Zen said...

Great Smile!

Pandabonium said...

Nothing like positive feedback from the crew.