Sunday, December 4, 2011

Almost As Good As S...ailing

It looked like it would be too windy for us to go sailing today, and besides, after the rain we've had it was a full morning of catching up on laundry, with warmer weather and crystal clear skies.

For lunch, we treated ourselves to Wordsworth Restaurant in neighboring Kamisu City.

I had spaghetti with oysters in a spinach cream sauce, topped with salmon roe.

Photobucket
Oishii.

K went for the pasta soup with seafood. Scallop, clam, oyster, mussel, crab, prawn and squid.

Photobucket
So good. Or so I was told. ;^) K finished the whole thing.


No, we don't usually eat out twice in one week. We'll need to take a break from it, as we're thinking of having the special Xmas dinner at Wordsworth again this year.

Until next, sweet sailing.

7 comments:

Baydog said...

Drooling right now

Sandscraper said...

Oishisou!

Pandabonium said...

Baydog,

Just just keep your drool on your own plate. :)

Sandscraper - indeed. I was envious of K's choice, except I could never have finished it.

Sandscraper said...

Hmmmm! I wonder if they are still offering those free tickets? I would have no trouble finishing that bowl of utter delight.

Pandabonium said...

Sandscraper - assuming it gets funded, the applications will be available next April.

Arkonbey said...

I'm full and ready for bed yet, your posts always make me hungry.

what I like is that the food you post has great presentation. Artistic and beautiful but, also very appetizing. Those traits don't often go well together.

Verification word if Flapper. Dang, that's already a word

Pandabonium said...

Arkonbey - that's a cultural trait of Japan which I've always liked - mixing art with everyday life. So food is usually presented in an artistic way.

Someday I'll share the story of a horrible meal we had at a roadside restaurant in Hokkaido. It was shockingly bad.