Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ausgezeichnet

Peter Kräubig with the German jazz group "Room 4" singing Bluesette at a charity concert held in Dyckburgkirche Münster (Dyckburg Church) in 2009. Münster, Germany is about 75 km northeast of Essen*.


Peter Kräubig is an accomplished pianist and composer.

I like this group. They remind me of "Les Doubles Six" of Paris back in the 60's.

Good music to listen to while letting go of 2011 tonight and embracing 2012. Happy New Year!

Dare we hope that the Dragon is more kind to us that the Rabbit has been? What have we got to lose?

Until next, sweet sailing.

*I've never been to Münster, but I did play a concert in Essen back in 1971 with the University of Redlands Concert Band and Jazz Band along with trombone soloist Murray McEachern.

4 comments:

Martin J Frid said...

Happy New Year, I wish we could have a Year of the Panda for a change. Who gets to make the rules??

Don Snabulus said...

Every year is the Year of the Snabulus for me. Have a great 2012!

O Docker said...

Did someone say, "Essen" ?

Love how you manage to work food into every post. Hope this year is less frought with peril and things that go bump in the night.

Pandabonium said...

Martin - Year of the Panda would be peaceful and lazy. Nice change of pace.

Snabby - year of the Snabulus sounds good too.


O Docker - Yes, Essen. Slowly I turned.

Happy New Year.