Thursday, April 19, 2012

Getting Our Words Worth

What though the radiance that was once so bright
be now forever taken from my sight,
Though nothing can bring back the hour
of splendor in the grass, of glory in the flower;
We will grieve not, rather find
strength in what remains behind

- from "Ode: Intimations of Immortality" by William Wordsworth

These words seem appropriate for Japan at this time.

Wordsworth ( ワーズワス ) is also the name of our favorite haunt (aside from Mama's, of course).

As we wait for weather and our schedules to come into perfect alignment for our first sail of the year, we take a break now and then. Last month we tried to get into Wordsworth, but it was packed. Last week we had better luck.

I had a wonderful seafood pasta which included mussel, prawn, scallop, a dozen clams and slices of squid.


K had bread, sashimi appetizer, lasagna, and a desert of fruit and ice cream. How does she do it?



I hope we get out on the water soon. I'm on a diet. :)

Until next, sweet sailing.

2 comments:

Baydog said...

Yes, that looks like a very low-calorie sauce in that seafood pasta, Pastabonium. You always make the good choice. Who needs fruit anyway?

Pandabonium said...

Whenever we go to Wordsworth I know two things will happen: 1) we will enjoy a fabulous meal; and 2) I will blow my diet for a week - without regret. ;^)