Friday, April 20, 2012

Seasteading

We just received our "Seasteading" t-shirts from ClubOrlov.com featuring a graphic of the Orlov home on the sea - a 32 foot Sharpie built by Chris Morejohn.
That's Dmitri and his wife N hanging on to the mizzen as their cat Zoë watches from deck (yes, they have a sea-going cat that seems as home on the boat as Hazel doggy is with Baydog). So keep up with Pandabonium and K and get on over to ClubOrlov.com and get your very own t-shirt for just $12 with free shipping in North America.

I am looking forward to weather warm enough to sport just a t-shirt. Bring it on.

Until next, sweet sailing.

5 comments:

Doc Häagen-Dazs said...

Love the site! (Thanks!) The shirt? Not so much. (No thanks.)

Doc Häagen-Dazs said...

Acxtually, I like the site so much I might buy the tee!

Pandabonium said...

Super, Doc. I don't always agree with what Dmitri has to say, but he always makes me think. And I like his Russian dark humor.

Dan Dascalescu said...

Looks like there's a branding conflict with www.seasteading.org

Pandabonium said...

Dan - the term has been around for a lot longer than that group has, and I doubt that it is a registered trademark. Cheers.