Monday, December 24, 2012

Silent Night

JR (Japan Rail) advertisement from 1988.



Translation:

Rain will change to snow on to late at night
Silent night, Holy night
Christmas Eve one-shot, and I'm sure you will not come
Silent night, Holy night

I feel like I always say, if tonight it is not likely to come true, the thoughts that I have hidden deep in my heart...
Silent night, Holy night

Silver glitter Christmas Tree is in the corner that lasted into the night,
feelings for you still
Silent night, Holy night 



Wherever you are for the holidays, we hope you can be with those you love.

Until next, sweet sailing and happy holidays.

Pandibonium, K, and Momo (the wonder dog).


2 comments:

Doc Häagen-Dazs said...

Good health and cheer to you, Panda!

Martin J Frid said...

Brings back so many good memories, thanks!