Monday, December 23, 2013

Japan Rail X-MAS Express


This JR X-MAS Express commercial from 1989 is one of my favorites:



And here is a compilation of X-MAS Express commercials over several years but with the song (Christmas Eve by Tatsuro Yamasita) done in English:



May you be with those you love this holiday season, whatever your philosophical understanding and/or religious tradition may be.

With All-Inclusive Wisdom and All-Embracing Compassion let us all aspire for the peace and happiness of all existence.

Namuamidabutsu.

Until next, sweet sailing.

5 comments:

Zen said...

Merry Hanukwanzmas!

Zen said...

Come join in my new Yacht Club. http://intlyc.com/wordpress/

We need a Northern Japan member and some stories.

Did I mention it is free :-)


Pandabonium said...

Merry Hanukwanzmas! (that's a mouthful) To you and LZ, Zen.

Cool. I'll check it out.

my2fish said...

Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

Pandabonium said...

and to you and yours, my2fish. Be warm and healthy.